Terms and Conditions
Welcome to https://susodrinks.co.uk/ (the “Website”), which is owned and operated by Refresco (“We” or “Us”). These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to your use of the Website, and by using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use the Website.
Use of the Website
You may use the Website for lawful purposes only and in accordance with these Terms. You may not use the Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
The content of the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Us or our licensors and is protected by copyright, trade mark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website without our written permission.
Disclaimer of Liability
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites (“Third Party Websites”). We have no control over the contents of Third Party Websites and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Changes to the Terms
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Website following any changes to these Terms will be deemed to be your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country in which Refresco is incorporated. You irrevocably agree that the courts of that country will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the rest of the Terms, which will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- Requesting a sample is free and no purchase is required.
- One sample per user is only permitted and is only available for businesses and organisations not consumers.
- Entrants are responsible for providing correct delivery details and the Promoter will not be liable for any Samples which are delivered incorrectly as a result.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a sample may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The request for a sample starts 19.06.23 and will close 14.07.23 unless chosen to be prolonged by The Promoter or in the case that this should be brought forward at the discretion of The Promoter.
- The sample is one 250ml can of SUSO Apple & Cherry. All samples are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Samples are only available for UK entrants only and those aged 18 and over and will be sent within 14 days of a sample request.
- If you select OPT IN to marketing communications The Promoter will OPT you in for future marketing communications via email.
- The Promoter is Refresco Beverages UK Ltd. Citrus Grove Side Ley, Kegworth, Derby, England, DE74 2FJ.